Social media has transformed our lives - for the better, of course!
Sharing stories and reels with our friends and family and tagging them in relatable memes and posts has become a new way to stay in touch with each other. As of July 2021, there are 4.48 billion social media users worldwide, which means almost 57 percent of the total global population.
Isn’t that mind-boggling?
Surprisingly social media has proven to be a boon for brands worldwide. This blog will help us discover more about the top social media tools used by brands worldwide to succeed at their social media game and how you can take after them.
Before we reveal the social media tools, let's revel in the process of social media campaigns.
The Latest Social Campaign Workflow
For a successful social media campaign, there is a streamlined process involving the following four steps.
Content Creation: Fresh, piping hot is how people like their tea, coffee, and CONTENT! From the text, creatives to the type - infographics, blog, posts, etc.
Content Publishing: You are creating content for people worldwide, and to get it out, you have to publish it on multiple platforms. Now to save you time, there are various quality content publishing tools available.
Listening & Response: Good content will get your audience to interact with you. Increased interaction equals increased engagement, and to keep it going, you have to keep up with the latest trends while maintaining the relevancy of the content intact.
Content Analytics: This is a crucial step that helps you analyze; what works and what doesn't. Based on the results, you can devise your strategy.
Based on the workflow discussed above, we will discuss the best social media tools out there.
Useful Social Media Tools in 2021
It is the most preferred social media tool for automatic social media post scheduling. Viralpep is an advanced and cost-effective social marketing tool that helps your business to expand. The network provides user-oriented features that are easy to use and streamline the overall social media content scheduling process across various social media platforms.
- Manage your social media posts on multiple platforms - it supports Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Allows you to add multiple images in the post
- Similar features to the leading platforms in the market but at cost-effective prices.
- Smart editor to shorten the lengthy URL in the post.
- Timeline view so you can glance at all the scheduled posts in one view. You can easily edit, delete or update any posts.
- Posts can be drafted, edited, and scheduled right from inside Viralpep.
- They are always running discounts on the pricing, which is already pocket-friendly.
Pricing - Starts at $15/month
Free Trial - 15 Days
Free Plan - Yes
2. Google Trends
Google Trends is a search trend feature that determines how often a term is entered into Google’s search engine relative to the site’s cumulative search volume over a given period. It can be used for comparative keyword research and to discover event-triggered spikes in keyword search volume.
- It allows you to search keywords and phrases based on location, which can benefit you in creating hashtags for posts and ads.
- Easy to modify search parameters.
- Provides you an In-depth analysis
- Easy to use user interface
Pricing - Free
Free Trial - It’s Free
Free Plan - It’s Free
3. Buzz Sumo
Apart from brainstorming content ideas, BuzzSumo helps you discover the best and trending content, engagement, and outreach opportunities throughout all social media platforms. You can find new keywords, the latest stories, customer queries, and the type of content succeeding.
- Let’s you find new media & publicity opportunities
- Do a full-blown backlink analysis
- Helps you turn media mentions into links
- You can customize and create a trending news feed
- Help you manage brand reputation & avert crises
- You can examine customer keywords and questions
- Get a rundown on new content ideas and best influencers
- You can conduct advanced content analysis, spot patterns and trends
- You can conduct an extensive competitor analysis
Pricing - Starts from $99/month
Free Trial - 30 Days
Free Plan - Yes
The most versatile social media tool out in the market is to create social media graphics. It has a plethora of stunning default templates, icons, and illustrations to choose from to make professional-looking graphics instantly. It has templates for all social media platforms, and it is easy as a breeze to use the same.
- Canva automatically saves all your designs itself.
- Direct sharing to social media channels.
- More than hundreds of templates and options to choose from for each design.
- Very easy to use, even for beginners.
Pricing - “Work” starts at $12.95/month
Free Trial - N/A
Free Plan - Yes
One of the best social media tools you can use to gauge your social media performance, allowing you to tie the same to your business and revenue growth. The best part is that even if you are using some other post-scheduling platform, you will still be able to get the reports regarding the success of your social media strategy across all platforms.
- Free CRM that allows you to access information regarding contact behavior.
- Offers extensive graphs and visuals that break down the numbers by specific platform features - audience, session lengths, and impressions.
- All-in-one platform to check which marketing tactics are working best, their effect on your bottom line, and get insights on your social media campaigns ROI.
Pricing - Starts at $45/month
Free Trial - 14 Day Free Trial
Free Plan - Free Tool Available
Just like its name, short and catchy, it shortens those lengthy and complicated URLs that you want to use in your social media posts.
Using lengthy links prohibits you from adding quality captions for platforms such as Twitter, where the character limit is up to 280 characters only. So, Bitly uses series of letters and numbers to make it short.
- Shorten the links you want to share
- It gathers audience statistics
- Helps track individual link analytics
- Collect insights on your performance
- It also gives you insights into your campaign performance
- Boosts your marketing efforts
Pricing - Starts at $29/month
Free Trial - N/A
Free Plan - Yes
The above list comprises some of the most useful, revered, and feature-rich social media tools. We would always recommend going for the free trial first before making the purchase. The trial phase can help you understand the pros and cons of what all these social media tools offer
When used effectively, these tools can transform your social media marketing experience and help you achieve your brand awareness and revenue growth goals.